10.12.2006

Talkative Toddler

Eliot didn't nap yesterday (most likely because he found about 400 fire trucks at the church and brought about 300 home and had them in his bed) and Aron suggested that I get a bit more strict with Eliot and make him nap when its nap time. Just a few minutes ago I went up to tell him to go to bed and when I opened the door I was he was holding the headset of our toy phone up to his ear. He was peaceful so I decided to leave the room. As I walked down the hall I heard him say

'Hi'
'Hello'

Then I heard the phone get hung up and picked up again and:

'Hi-low Mama'

And the phone was put down and picked up again and:

'Hi'

And the phone again and:

'Hi-low Mama'

And the phone

'Hi-low Mama'

The phone again

'Hi-low Mama'

Phone

'Hi-low Mama'

Phone

'Hi-low Mama'

And now I'm going to go check again to see if he is asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats