11.13.2006

Flashlight in My Ear

Eliot was up a lot Saturday night and on Sunday morning at breakfast he said he wanted me to look in his ear with a flashlight. I realized he had a cold about an hour and a half later when his nose started running like a faucet. He didn't sleep well again last night and seemed to have a fever. I took him to the pediatrician this morning and they looked in his ear with a flashlight and sure enough he has an ear infection. Isn't that amazing? He has never had an ear infection before. Still he somehow knew that's how we'd know what he already knew. Amazing. And not amazing at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger SUSAN RUSSELL said...

Amazing. Almost as amazing (to me!) that a kid could get as old as Eliot and not have had an ear infection by now! I swear we could have floated a boat with all that pink ampycilin my guys choaked down in their first couple of years! Prayers ascending for Eliot's to heal up quick!

13/11/06 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats