12.14.2006

Daddy!

Lately we've been spending a lot of time at the door when Daddy goes to work and when he comes home. I caught this picture this morning when Aron left and came home all in about 60 seconds. I hope you appreciate all of the mud and booger-looking randomness I PhotoShopped onto the window so you wouldn't be too blown away by our squeaky clean front door.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

great photoshop work!

14/12/06 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naomi, may you "Live Long and Prosper" as well. Nice photo.

Nana

15/12/06 5:42 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Nana - nice find - I didn't notice her Star Trek greeting

Laur - I'm glad you appreciate my work - I learned everything I know from you

15/12/06 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exc-uuuuuuse me! I taught you to golf!
Papa

15/12/06 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats