Our Dainty Little Girl
No. That is not a cigarette. It sure looks like one tho doesn't it. I guess this is Naomi's version of the high quality adult behavior (if you click on the link scroll down to Eliot's drinking binge) we allow our children to engage in. As I was taking this picture I was thinking about how much Naomi's God Mommy, Betsy, will love how I'm raising her God Baby. As it turns out Naomi was calling her at the very moment I took this picture. Literally calling her at that very moment.Other notes on Naomi's dainty behavior today. She ate what I thought was a bit of dog 'poo' off the floor and luckily turned out to be a raisin. She also dipped her petite little hand into a 'when its yellow let it mellow' toilet bowl, pulled out some toilet paper and attempted to eat it. When I took it away from her she threw one of her new extreme fits.
This girl has spunk. She has attitude. She has extreme fits. She has knows what she wants and she goes for it. She gets ideas in her head and won't let go of them. I have to say, I admire her.
You go girl.

2 Comments:
Way to go, girl! Nana
your photographic ability astounds me. i can't believe you made the cigarette look so much like a soggy dowel.
Post a Comment
<< Home