The Right Answer
Tonight Naomi, Eliot, Aron and I went to the church to run around in the gym after our awesome Jamie Oliver inspired venison dinner (mmmmmm good). After that we drove around the Lake of the Isles and looked for Christmas lights which turned out to be a huge hit. On the way home the conversation somehow came around to whose house we lived in Eliot's, Daddy's or Mommy's and for some reason I asked Eliot the question you should NEVER ask a child, "Eliot, who do you like more? Daddy or Mama?" (I phrased the question just like that because lately he chooses whichever the 2nd choice in pretty consistently). Without a moment's pause he said, "school bus!"It was so The Simpsons I could hardly stand it. Remember when Bart and Lisa told Maggie to go to the one she loved the best and she crawled over and hugged the tv?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home