12.22.2006

Doctor Eliot At Your Service

As you can see Eliot got pretty darn poofy from the fluids they've been giving him. He deflated today (dare I use the word 'deflated' when referring to my own offspring?) and he'll be 'filling back up' (we've been using a lot of car metaphors -- they're checking your tire pressure now Mr. School Bus, its time to fill up your tanks Mr. School Bus) with the steroids he is taking. So although today he looked a lot more like we're used to him looking he'll be looking a bit more round for the next month. He'll also most likely be looking round like this without his wonderful hair or eye brows or eye lashes.

Aron made a video today using this picture. Its a singing, dancing elfish version of my oldest son and first child and the absolutely most brave (bravest) person I've ever known.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kesha Brennom said...

Are they giving Daddy "funny" fluids too?? The eliot elf is a hoot. I am glad it was a good day. I love you and am thinking about you all the time. I am glad to see a smile on my Eliot's face. I hope there can be one found on yours as well from time to time. You'll get sick of me telling me I love you-- you can get over than now b/c isn't going to stop!!
I love you (tehehe)
kesh

22/12/06 9:44 PM  
Blogger Reverend Rex McKee said...

Aron, Sara, Eliot, Naomi. know that our prayers are with you all. let us know if there is anything we can do.

love and peace.
rex and linda mckee

23/12/06 12:58 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

That video is awesome. I'm inspired to make one too!

23/12/06 9:52 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

that video is so funny. I like what Kesha said. Daddy having some funny fluids...ha ha!

23/12/06 1:40 PM  
Blogger Caminante said...

All of you are in my prayers and you're going into the prayer list at Saint Mary's, too. Lee

23/12/06 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats