1.04.2007

I ROCK

Today at the clinic they needed to weigh Eliot and they have 2 different scales. One looks like a car seat and Eliot sits in it and cries the whole time and wants to hold our hands and moves around and his weight changes constantly and my heart breaks the whole time. One is one of those gigantic scales that is kind of like the scale the use on The Biggest Loser. Using that one means I stand there with Eliot and they weigh us and then I hand Eliot to Aron and they weigh me and do the math.

On Tuesday our person insisted on the dumb car seat one. Eliot cried. I thought it was horrible. Today she insisted on it again. He wiggled and moved and after what felt like forever and was probably awfully close to an entire minute she thought she had his weight. I took him out of the chair and then she looked at me and asked if we could try again.

I put my food down and said in my most 'I mean this woman' voice, 'couldn't we just use this one?' and pointed to the scale I could stand on. She made this exasperated sound and did it. Yeah me! This is a big deal for me. I'm the same patient who sat stupidly patient all night in the hospital when I had Naomi with my catheter literally peeing on my arm because I didn't want to annoy my nurse

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a b%tch. (The nurse, I mean!!) Makes me mad just hearing about it. I HATE people that insist on doing things their way and not explaining any logic behind it. ERGH!!!

5/1/07 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats