1.14.2007

I'm a Rodent

I spent a lot of time the new days after Eliot was admitted to the hospital searching the internet for talk of a correlation between mice in homes and disease in homes. Not the disease mice bring - some other disease. A disease that was there before the mice. I swear I read about that once.

I couldn't find a thing. I still haven't.

Instead I'm working on a new theory. Perhaps mice create other rodents by their very presence. I'm becoming a rodent. Its 1:10 in the morning. I've been up for at least an hour - its probably been more like two hours. First Naomi woke me up crying. Then Eliot. Now Naomi is upstairs making her breathe-in-so-hard-you-think-she-might-be-choking noise. The club that we were so brilliant to buy a house next to is also sending its base music through the ground somehow.

The thing that is so rodent-y is that I'm starting to get so used to being up for hours at a time multiple times a night that its not bothering me as much. I'm becoming a rodent by night and a whatever you are when you're awake at day during the day.

I have some itchiness in my tailbone area. I think its my tail growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats