1.23.2007

Mama Sit Table

Eliot asked me to sit at the table during breakfast this morning. He asked me to sit down at the table with him.

Today is full of that and other amazing little wonderments that make me so happy.

He got himself from sitting on the floor to standing today all by himself (something I called Aron about). He drank out of a glass that wasn't on the super short list of acceptable eating and drinking accoutrements. He has laughed and laughed all morning. He got his car trailer hooked up to his truck by himself. He put together his train by himself.

He laid down on Naomi's lap this morning too. She ended up crawling over him and he wanted her to lay on his back. After she did a few laps around the house I put her on his back. He was laying on the kitchen floor on his belly and she was laying on her belly on his back. She put her head right down and sucked her thumb. He smiled so big I thought his gigantic cheeks were going to pop.

There are more posts over on my other blog too http://saramcginley.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

oh good God I'm crying like a baby.

23/1/07 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats