Playing with Stickers
Eliot has spent a lot of time hanging out in the red chair looking at, sticking and re-sticking his Thomas the Train stickers over the past two days. Its sooooooo amazing to see him focus and have fun and sit by himself and be happy. You can see - if you look closely - his thinning hair on the top. This picture was taken yesterday and its even a bit thinner today.

3 Comments:
Thinning hair - looks a little like my hubby's :) (shh, don't tell him I said so!)
Dawn
Thinning hair...looks like Papa's!
Papa
Tage was on my lap when I was looking at this. I mentioned the Thomas stickers. He asked me if I could make the picture bigger. When I scrolled to the point that the Thomas stuff was all visible he wanted me to stop, then wanted to know if I could turn it so it was right side up. Did I mention that Tage is big into Thomas these days?
Post a Comment
<< Home