Overheard at the Breakfast Table Today
Eliot: Well Naomi, we've managed to make sure one of us is awake for every single nap this month.
Naomi: Yeah, dude, we rock!
Eliot: I'm so glad we remembered to plan. It would have been so annoying if we let mom have at least one nap this month. We managed to only nap on the days when Daddy was home. That way he thinks mom gets to sit on her butt and eat bon bons everyday. Tee hee.
Naomi: Yeah we kick ass.
Eliot: So how about today since its the very last day of this hard part lets both of us stay awake the whole time.
Naomi: Sweet. I'll lay in bed and make that sucking noise that makes mom think I'm suffocating. Maybe we can pull her paranoid 'the house is on fire' strings.
Eliot: Brilliant.
Naomi: Yeah and I've got it. You fill your pants up with the biggest poop of the century after being quiet for nearly 20 minutes. Then lay in our bed and say 'Eliot go down staaaaairs' over and over and over and over and over and over in the most absolutely annoying way possible.
Eliot: I think I hear mom coming. Keep rubbing your pears in your hair. She'll never know we talked.
Naomi: Gah gah g a h boo boo dEE dee
Naomi: Yeah, dude, we rock!
Eliot: I'm so glad we remembered to plan. It would have been so annoying if we let mom have at least one nap this month. We managed to only nap on the days when Daddy was home. That way he thinks mom gets to sit on her butt and eat bon bons everyday. Tee hee.
Naomi: Yeah we kick ass.
Eliot: So how about today since its the very last day of this hard part lets both of us stay awake the whole time.
Naomi: Sweet. I'll lay in bed and make that sucking noise that makes mom think I'm suffocating. Maybe we can pull her paranoid 'the house is on fire' strings.
Eliot: Brilliant.
Naomi: Yeah and I've got it. You fill your pants up with the biggest poop of the century after being quiet for nearly 20 minutes. Then lay in our bed and say 'Eliot go down staaaaairs' over and over and over and over and over and over in the most absolutely annoying way possible.
Eliot: I think I hear mom coming. Keep rubbing your pears in your hair. She'll never know we talked.
Naomi: Gah gah g a h boo boo dEE dee

3 Comments:
This is so funny. YOU are so funny!
i was reading this in torts class and had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. especially eliot's "Brilliant!" line.... i feel i've seen too many Guiness commercials
Oh. My. God. I knew they talked like this I knew they talked like this it is a conspiracy against mothers everywhere!
Post a Comment
<< Home