New Blogging Plan
So I've realized an awful lot of my posts lately have been about me and not actually about the subject manner of the blog - Eliot and Naomi.
I have another blog http://saramcginley.blogspot.com that I've had for a while.
I'm going to start moving my posts that are basically about me over there and leave EliotandNaomi for stories about Eliot and Naomi. I have no real rules for how this will work so who knows they might end up over there sometimes and I'll inevitably end up over here. How could I, after all, write a blog about my kids without me showing up from time to time. I am a new-aged over protective ever present mama after all.
I have another blog http://saramcginley.blogspot.com that I've had for a while.
I'm going to start moving my posts that are basically about me over there and leave EliotandNaomi for stories about Eliot and Naomi. I have no real rules for how this will work so who knows they might end up over there sometimes and I'll inevitably end up over here. How could I, after all, write a blog about my kids without me showing up from time to time. I am a new-aged over protective ever present mama after all.

1 Comments:
Dear Sara,
I will be interested to see how you separate yourself from your little treasurers. They are adorable and now I know what you would look like with a bad brown lipstick job and no hair! Children provide us with so many insightful experiences.
I think about you and Aron and Co. every day and I know that this will, in time, be a memory; but for the moment it's just too life altering to fall into any clear category of experience!
I hope you two kids know how really proud of you we all are - I speak for the entire extended families on all sides because it is ABSOLUTELY true. We are, and you are awesome! That doesn't mean you are perfect - would that be aweful in light of the circumstances - you wouldn't be able to emote perhaps or pound walls and ceilings or shout or any darned thing. You'd probably end up with funny bulges or bumps from so many perfectly repressed feelings. It does make a person wonder at how Jesus actually did all that! He didn't seem to be repressed, do you think?
Well, you and your family and every concern you have are best shared. I don't know how well we are helping, but VENT if you wish - at any blog site. VENT is good. I'll bet Jesus did VENT!
Hugs and love to all of you and a special "hug and toss" [best done by fathers] to the birthday girl.
Love, Sally
Post a Comment
<< Home