Yeah Masonic Cancer Center
Today was our first official visit to the cancer clinic and our first experience of out patient chemo therapy (which was totally and completely anti-climactic - just exactly the way I like it). It was worlds better than our visit on Tuesday. The dumb lack of signage wasn't a problem. We waited for 20 some minutes instead of 35. The lab person was super friendly and came to us and was fast fast fast.
I also found comment cards in the waiting room and filled one out. It asked a few questions which I responded to honestly and made sure to mention the bad signage and closet like feel right at the elevator. It also asked the best question I think I've ever read on a survey 'what one word would describe your visit to the clinic today?' My first choice word was 'yuck'. Then I re-thought it and put down 'annoying.'
Annoying was our Tuesday appointment. My word for today is 'better'.
I also found comment cards in the waiting room and filled one out. It asked a few questions which I responded to honestly and made sure to mention the bad signage and closet like feel right at the elevator. It also asked the best question I think I've ever read on a survey 'what one word would describe your visit to the clinic today?' My first choice word was 'yuck'. Then I re-thought it and put down 'annoying.'
Annoying was our Tuesday appointment. My word for today is 'better'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home