2.21.2007

Life

Life with leukemia is nothing like I expected it to be. Friday Aron, Naomi and I went to a funeral and Eliot stayed with Isadora and Arlo and Auntie Nancy and Uncle Rob. Nancy caught this and several other amazing pictures. This is life. We're balancing a bunch of things that might seem too big and yet they aren't. We're having fun. We're taking walks and splashing in the puddles in boots that are too big. We're taking our little pink baby stroller on walks through the mud and snow and saying its leaving train tracks.

Eliot plays and talks constantly. He rarely stops for movie breaks anymore. He chases Naomi and invites her to play and screams at her and pushes her. He wants to play with anything she has and gets furious when she does the same. He eats huge quantities of food sometimes and others he eats nothing. He loves, loves, loves routine and even reminded me when I almost didn't brush his teeth the other night. He is two. He is living. He is living large.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats