Super Waffler Strikes Again
I'm strongly leaning toward the private blog. I'm going to do it. I'm going to. No I'm not. Don't do it Sara. Yes do it. Don't.
Oh hell. I don't know what I'm doing. I do know this. I'm feeling less motivated to put pictures of the kids up here without this being a private blog. I know this too. I've heard from at least 2 people who found the blog through odd channels who have thanked me for writing it. I don't really feel awesome about cutting off other future folks.
I know this too. I have my saramcginley.blogspot.com blog that I don't intend to make private.
Here is the deal. Email me at saramcginley at g mail dot com and let me know you want access to the blog. I'll email you an invite. You'll need to set up a username and password to get into the blog. I'm going to make it private soon.
I'm also putting it out there that this material is the seed and maybe the skeleton and lots of the guts for a book I'm publishing. This stuff is going to be out there in a bigger way. You guys are just seeing the beginnings. Too many people have said that to me in my loving community for me to not embrace it.
Oh hell. I don't know what I'm doing. I do know this. I'm feeling less motivated to put pictures of the kids up here without this being a private blog. I know this too. I've heard from at least 2 people who found the blog through odd channels who have thanked me for writing it. I don't really feel awesome about cutting off other future folks.
I know this too. I have my saramcginley.blogspot.com blog that I don't intend to make private.
Here is the deal. Email me at saramcginley at g mail dot com and let me know you want access to the blog. I'll email you an invite. You'll need to set up a username and password to get into the blog. I'm going to make it private soon.
I'm also putting it out there that this material is the seed and maybe the skeleton and lots of the guts for a book I'm publishing. This stuff is going to be out there in a bigger way. You guys are just seeing the beginnings. Too many people have said that to me in my loving community for me to not embrace it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home