3.08.2007

Dance Party USA

Naomi has been dancing her little heart out lately. She dances to the many movies she enjoys. Yes. I'm a 'movie mommie.' Yup thats me. Hmmm...instead of taking up exercising at 5am everyday for Lent I should have given up feeling bad for being a movie mama. As it stands I'm not exercising at 5am or any time nor am I exactly letting myself off the hook for the movie momeroo either. Anyway I digress...

Naomi is a little dancer. She wiggles her little boo-tay. She shakes her arms.

She really seems to want to do what we're all doing. She climbs up on the kiddie potty all the time and sits there and looks proud as can be. She wipes the table or counter whenever she gets a sponge or paper towel in her hand. She climbs up on the stool to get access to the counter top. She climbs into the refrigerator. She climbs into the dishwasher.

It seems illogical that I'm so blown away by her. I've been here before. I've seen a kid stop being a baby and start being a kid before. Still. Its mind boggling. I'm amazed by what she can do and wants to do. I'm amazed by her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caminante said...

It's awesome watching infants become a self-differentiated person... and it's also filled with emotions. Wish I could see the non-official infant deputy wiggle her bootay. Next GC, she won't be an infant.... she hardly is now, right?

12/3/07 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats