3.19.2007

Tats Baby. Tats

Laurie's girlfriend Amelia sent Eliot a whole booklet of bug tattoos. Eliot orchestrated me getting a wasp tattoo and Naomi getting a little tiny lady bug tattoo and him getting a gigantic butterfly tattoo on his belly which I didn't get a picture of. The next day he got 7 tattoos. 7 tattoos. Look at our boy. I'm not sure if he looks more like a Buddha praying or a bad ass tattooed macho macho man.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Eliot could compete with any of those hard-nosed Harley guys!! Give him a pony tail and he'd be just about the age of one, too! All dressed up in leather!
:)

20/3/07 3:36 PM  
Blogger Sanguinetti A! said...

He looks awesome! I'm glad they were a hit. Hugs all around.

22/3/07 10:31 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

this could be Eliot in a few years: http://images.worldofstock.com/slides/PMO1260.jpg

hahaha

23/3/07 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats