3.19.2007

One Happy Fort Family


Okay. There is a lot to say about this photo. Not the least of which is the bizarre look on Eliot's face. Or the fact that I'm wearing a pair of filthy sweat pants that my mom so nicely managed to crop out of the picture. I'm going to choose to point out that the fort is as tall as I am. Do you see that?!?!?! That was a stinking amazing fort. This photo was taken 5 days after the fort was made. So it had 5 days of melting under its belt before this was taken. People actually drove by our house slowly to check it out.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sanguinetti A! said...

I think Eliot is just stunned by the amazing-ness of that fort. He's dazzled and amazed by its glory. That look just about made me die laughing!

22/3/07 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats