3.19.2007

Inside the Fort

Classic. Classic. Aron and I and both kids could fit comfortably inside the fort. Yes three grown men spent a total of well over 15 hours making a fort that one of our children screamed about and other looked, well, just like himself about. Eliot did enjoy the fort. He wanted to check it out and watch the neighbor dogs play in it. It was amazing. A few guys even stopped by and took their pictures in front of it.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Yes what an amazing fort! I think the kids' responses only matter slightly though, because of course the fort wasn't for the kids, it was for the men! Aside from the fort, you have to admire their patience. And hopefully as a woman you (generic you, not necessarily you, Sara) can keep yourself from getting hung up by jealously or resentment of the freedom they feel to do so enough to admire that they are giving themselves the time to just delve into something fun like that. (I do mean that seriously, not sarcastically. And lest there be confusion, I didn't detect jealously or resentment in your post, the idea just occurred to me...for some unimaginable reason...!)

21/3/07 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats