3.17.2007

God Likes...

The other night during Eliot's 'bless you's' - his prayers before bed time - he asked me who I wanted to say bless you to. That turned into me saying bless you to a lot of people and then thanking him for taking his medicine so easily, and playing gently with Naomi and being so fun and eventually lead to me saying that I like him. Then I said God likes him too.

The next night he said bless you to lots of people including the cars outside and inside and the light and Sally the car. Then he said 'God like' and I thought he was searching for the good old, "God likes you Eliot." Instead he said -- and I"m not sure if this was a question or a statement -- "God like boogers."

Indeed I suppose that is true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Dora likes boogers, too. She asks me to hold them for her after she digs them out of her nose.

17/3/07 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats