3 Down 18 To Go
Today marked the 3rd day on steroids. I haven't yet slept through the night tonight. If I do that will officially mark 3 days down 18 to go.
Eliot was a little more clingy today. A little more indecisive. A little more edgy.
He spent most of the day with Uncle Luke and Grampa and from the sounds of things it was a good day.
The time we spent together was generally lovely. He still has his hair. He still seems happy.
Naomi is still getting attention.
I like this. I like this. I like this very much.
Eliot was a little more clingy today. A little more indecisive. A little more edgy.
He spent most of the day with Uncle Luke and Grampa and from the sounds of things it was a good day.
The time we spent together was generally lovely. He still has his hair. He still seems happy.
Naomi is still getting attention.
I like this. I like this. I like this very much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home