4.26.2007

Ayot Happy Daddy

I thought of also calling this 1 down 20 to go.

What seemed insurmountable yesterday seems totally reasonable now.

We need to get through 20 more days of steroids and vincristine and doxorubicin.

We then get a week off.

Then we need to make it through 2 weeks of thigousanine and ARA-C.

Then we get 2 more weeks off.

Then its June 21st and Eliot will get a spinal tap, a push of vincristine and start a 5 day burst of steroids. He'll start up on 6-MP again. He'll be in maintenance.

Six months and three days after he was diagnosed he'll be in maintenance.

In 8 weeks he'll be in maintenance.

Tonight Eliot, Aron and I sat down for a little pre-bed-time snack of yummy Life Cereal and Aron was asking Eliot how he feels. Are you mad Eliot? No. Are you sad Eliot? No. Are you frustrated Eliot? No. Are you happy Eliot? pause

Ayot Happy Daddy!!!

So today I'm happy to report that on at least 1 day of standard delayed intensification Ayot was happy.

20 more days of steroids.

49 more days of standard delayed intensification.

A mazillion more moments of life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I heart Ayot.

27/4/07 8:44 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

i heart ayot too!

27/4/07 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats