4.18.2007

Naomi Ruth


It seems I'm always talking about how gross Naomi is. Just the other day I planned to write about how the 16th was the anniversary of her baptism and how we lit a candle and how she is so utterly wonderful and how big she is and how a year ago she spent a lot of time swinging in the swing and how now she is walking and running and boggles my mind. I didn't get to that.

And today I have a gross story. And so here we are right back in Naomi is gross land.

[a word to all parenting critics - I'm not categorizing her yet - she might not be perpetually gross - its just fun to talk about gross stuff - and she provides lots of content in this area]

Today she painted. This is actually a picture Nancy took of her 10 days ago or so.

This is how she looked this morning too.

And yesterday morning.

Exept yesterday she got so much paint in her hair that it was sticking out and Eliot said she had a dragon in her hair.

Naomi is full on gross. She is gross. She plays in the dirt pile we call our back yard. She gets filthy. She gets really filthy. She laughs when Eliot dumps mud and dirt and last falls leaves all over her.

I could change her sheets every day. She gets them dirty just taking a nap.

Tonight she pooped in the tub. Twice.

Yes. She pooped in the tub twice.

The first time I realized it because she was bending over to pick the poop out of the tub.

Mmmm...

Thank goodness the second one came with sound effects.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have been this kid when I was wee and lookit how good I turned out! Oh, wait,...hope that doesn't scare you! : )

19/4/07 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think, one year old and already in middle school! That's some kid you've got there Sarie!

Dadder

19/4/07 9:18 PM  
Blogger EMily said...

super pooper.

19/4/07 9:41 PM  
Blogger Jess P. said...

Thanks, I needed a hearty giggle today! Good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee and reading this at the same time!

23/4/07 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats