4.01.2007

I'm Back-ish

So the past few weeks have felt like a slow walk out of some bizarre tunnel. I've had a lot more 'free' time (free time for me these days consists mainly of going to the store by myself, or working on a project I like or working or doing laundry - but hey, its time spent without kids hanging on me) lately and I'm actually feeling a bit less burnt out.

I feel like I can breathe again. I can prioritize again. I can laugh again.

I'm still burnt out. I can't bear the idea of actually planning, preparing, cooking and cleaning up a meal. I'm still squirrly after 7 hours alone with the kids (okay, but seriously who wouldn't be I have to ask), I'm still tired, I'm still burnt out.

Yet time away feeds me again. And time with the kids feeds me now too. At least more than it has in a while.

In this new state I hope to eat better and sleep better and blog better. We shall see. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats