How Did We End Up With Beautiful Children?
Today just blew me away. Our kids are so beautiful. They're beautiful and cute too.
I know all parents think their kids are the most beautiful children in the world. I'm no different.
I also looked at my kids today and thought, even with Eliot's puffy steroids face, that both of our kids are cute. Like other people think they're cute. They're cute kids.
I took some really wonderful pictures of them today and if we weren't having a bizarre confluence of camera mishaps (we can get pictures off the camera that has no batteries and can't get pictures off the one that does have batteries) I'd show them to you.
I know all parents think their kids are the most beautiful children in the world. I'm no different.
I also looked at my kids today and thought, even with Eliot's puffy steroids face, that both of our kids are cute. Like other people think they're cute. They're cute kids.
I took some really wonderful pictures of them today and if we weren't having a bizarre confluence of camera mishaps (we can get pictures off the camera that has no batteries and can't get pictures off the one that does have batteries) I'd show them to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home