Friends
The kids spent most of the day at Gramma and Grampa's house (aka Vicki and Mike, Aron's parents) because I made a same-day appointment at the doctor's office. To make a long story short my leg has been hurting and I wanted to get it checked out and it appears to be fine-ish and I have to take 2 weeks off.
While driving home Eliot asked Naomi if she would hold his hand. They sat in the back seat, tied into their car seats and held hands.
I turned the rear view mirror so I could see their sweet little hands together and of course had a little mommy cry over it.
While driving home Eliot asked Naomi if she would hold his hand. They sat in the back seat, tied into their car seats and held hands.
I turned the rear view mirror so I could see their sweet little hands together and of course had a little mommy cry over it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home