2 Major Milestones
Yesterday Eliot drank out of a hose for the very first time that I've ever seen. Check it out. Just like a pro.
Today Eliot peed in the lilac bush in our front yard. He asked to do it, found the right spot and peed in the lilac bush. Just as nature and living on a very busy street intended it.
Silly me tried to show him how to take aim. Later when I told Aron about that he laughed. Apparently I should know that little boy's penises don't really need to be aimed when peeing in a bush.
Today Eliot peed in the lilac bush in our front yard. He asked to do it, found the right spot and peed in the lilac bush. Just as nature and living on a very busy street intended it.
Silly me tried to show him how to take aim. Later when I told Aron about that he laughed. Apparently I should know that little boy's penises don't really need to be aimed when peeing in a bush.



2 Comments:
Oh yeah...the peeing thing...I remember Mike having to inform me about that, too....... :)
Is he in big boy underwear?! Wow, way to go!
Post a Comment
<< Home