Naomi Ruth
I'm starting to realize lately why Naomi has been so hard to talk about on this blog.
Part of it is that she is indescribable.
Certainly talking about her propensity to stick her hand in anything gross and spread it on everything white within a 20 mile radius is fun to talk about and easy enough to imagine.
Its the spirit with which she does such incredibly gross things that is hard to put into words.
I'm also realizing its her age.
She is just getting to the age Eliot was when I started this blog some time ago. And now she does ever more describe-ably silly things. She is starting to talk. She is running. She is engaging people in her own Naomi-esque way.
I'm rude to think it and much more rude to say it - kids just get more fun after 18 months of age in my opinion and I'd forgotten that until the last few weeks.
And now our little angel is upstairs crying for me instead of sleeping (in her brother's bed - her brother who insisted on sleeping in 'Daddy's bed') so I must be off to tend to her little person-hood that is so much bigger than little.
Part of it is that she is indescribable.
Certainly talking about her propensity to stick her hand in anything gross and spread it on everything white within a 20 mile radius is fun to talk about and easy enough to imagine.
Its the spirit with which she does such incredibly gross things that is hard to put into words.
I'm also realizing its her age.
She is just getting to the age Eliot was when I started this blog some time ago. And now she does ever more describe-ably silly things. She is starting to talk. She is running. She is engaging people in her own Naomi-esque way.
I'm rude to think it and much more rude to say it - kids just get more fun after 18 months of age in my opinion and I'd forgotten that until the last few weeks.
And now our little angel is upstairs crying for me instead of sleeping (in her brother's bed - her brother who insisted on sleeping in 'Daddy's bed') so I must be off to tend to her little person-hood that is so much bigger than little.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home