7.20.2007

Anatomy

Not even an hour ago I went upstairs to get the kids after their nap.

Before I got them out of their beds I went into the bathroom to get some feminine hygiene products.

Eliot asked me what I was doing in there and before I could answer he saw what I had in my hand and said, "Mama have that on her butt?" or maybe he said, "Mama have that on her butt."

I'm not sure what his intended punctuation was.

The questions just keep getting better and better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanguinetti A! said...

AWESOME!!!

I love it.

Remind me someday to show you my anonymous questions I kept from teaching sex ed. They're precious and hilarious.

I've had several boys ask what kind of products they get to use for their "period." Maybe that'll be Eliot's next one.

Go Eliot.

20/7/07 4:44 PM  
Blogger Caminante said...

God bless the child... and his mother for her wonderful honesty.

22/7/07 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats