1 Year Anniversary By YOU
So for so many reasons I haven't been able to blog now for a long time.
Here we are on the brink of passing the year anniversary date of Eliot's diagnosis. I've been writing about it for a year.
Now its your turn.
I'd love to hear your stories.
How you got the news. How you remember the past year. Hellish moments. Amazing moments.
I'd love to blog it all. I won't blog yours if you ask me not to.
Email me. saramcginley@gmail.com.
Here we are on the brink of passing the year anniversary date of Eliot's diagnosis. I've been writing about it for a year.
Now its your turn.
I'd love to hear your stories.
How you got the news. How you remember the past year. Hellish moments. Amazing moments.
I'd love to blog it all. I won't blog yours if you ask me not to.
Email me. saramcginley@gmail.com.

2 Comments:
You can blog mine if we can cross post it....:)
I heard about here - on your blog - after wondering why you had taken such a long absence from blogging. As December has come around again I have been thinking a lot about you, Eliot, Naomi (whome I've never met except on line) and Aron.
Post a Comment
<< Home