11.21.2007

Is it in their Genes? Or maybe Jeans

It snowed enough today to leave a little, teeny, tiny sprinkling on the ground.

The kids and I were standing at our front door (each of them stark naked except for their new winter boots) looking at it when Eliot asked, with a look of glee all over his face, if he could pee in the snow.

I said he could and that when there was a lot of snow he could even pee shapes and his own name in the snow.

He said he wanted to do it right now. RIGHT NOW.

I warned him that if he went outside in only his boots he'd be very cold.

He said it was okay.

So I opened our front door (remember, we live across from a co-op and this is the day before Thanksgiving - the street in front of our house was very busy) and Eliot went outside on the front porch and crouched down like a frog. Ready to pee right there.

Peeing in the snow.

What is it about these men with outdoor plumbing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that's one of the joys of being a gy. in sonoma, it's great; you can pee outside almost anywhere.

22/11/07 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats