11.08.2007

Butts

I was in the bathroom this morning when Eliot walked in and asked me, with some bit of disappointment in the tone of his voice, if I have a big butt.

I paused, tried to consider the source (one young Eliot Kramer who has been running around the house stark nekkid with his little sister for the past 3 days) and said that I do have a big butt.

All family butts considered mine would be one of the big ones.

I tried to hear the question from a place of objective observation not culturally sanctioned commentary on the size and shape of my currently larger than ever before mom-butt.

I couldn't resist tho and asked Eliot if he liked big butts.

Inside of my brain I was already singing that great song from the 90's or was it the 80's - I like big butts and I cannot lie, you otha brothas can't deny.....

Eliot said no.

No I don't like big butts.

What kind of butts do you like Eliot? I asked

Little butts. He said.

Little butts like Naomi's and Eliot's.

Well I can't compete with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sanguinetti A! said...

I forgot to tell you this.

Eliot asked me to draw a butt today. So I did.

Wait. First he asked me to draw a penis. So I did. Then he asked to draw the butt. And I did.

Then he said, "draw mama's butt." Then, "draw daddy's butt."

I couldn't do it. He thought it was funny that I wouldn't do it. So we just drew anonymous butts for a minute.

13/11/07 4:30 PM  
Blogger dawn224 said...

At least it's not a vagina on the wall of his room.

13/11/07 10:59 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

ha ha ha! I especially like what Amelia has added here.

A friend of mine told me a story that stopped her right in her tracks. Her 2 1/2 year old son asked her if he had a big penis.

18/11/07 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats