3.17.2006

2 months and a chunk!

Naomi had her 2 month check up and shots :( today. She has gained almost 2 pounds in 4 weeks. As you can see on my post yesterday she has a sweet set of chunky cheeks to prove it.

When people claim that all breast fed babies are skinny and just don't gain weight - oh and that other good myth that they don't sleep through the night we should show them super girl Naomi Ruth.

SIDE NOTE: As I write this I'm laying on the couch drinking a Dr. Pepper and Aron is literally cleaning around me. He moved all the furniture and the rug and is mopping the floor right now. I feel like a queen. Its a truly rare and marvelous experience.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aron Kramer, M.Div said...

Rare??? Whatever!!!

17/3/06 5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I believe you Sara

17/3/06 6:26 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I always knew I could count on you Lucas to see the truth!

17/3/06 7:12 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Ha ha. You guys are funny.

I agree with you about the breast fed baby myth. The fattest babies I know are breast fed. And, Izza was sleeping through the night around the same age as Naomi (I think she was a few weeks older). It's the way to go, man!

18/3/06 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats