3.22.2006

Oh boy


Eliot piled his bus, truck and car which you can't see in the picture up on Naomi's swing today. I'm presuming he thought she'd like to look at them although I can't be sure what the goal really was. After these three motor vehicles were piled up Eliot tried to include the little cart for his blocks and his large train. I suggested he put them on the floor next to Naomi instead of in her lep. He ended up surrounding her swing with toys.

After he gave up on the game I put the bus on the floor and started her swing up. Not long after that something he was doing necessitated the bus and he ended up getting wacked in the head with the swing trying to fetch it. The sweet kid just got out of the way and let Naomi keep swinging. And he managed to figure out the timing so he could get the bus without getting two wacks in the head.

Isn't she precious

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

what a thoughtful big brother.

24/3/06 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats