Smiles all around
Wonderful Naomi slept for 7 and a half hours last night. Aron and I woke up at 5am and Aron said 'how many times did you get up to feed her' and I was a total crab ass and said 'none at least none that I remember and now YOU woke me up!'
Her long sleep makes me smile and we think there have been two non-gas-induced smile sightings since Friday morning. Her first showed up for Aron. It was as if rays of light came shooting out of her face. That first sense of recognition is incredible
I'm finding it hard to believe she is almost 7 weeks old now. It feels like we've made it through the fog and now we get to start having some real big time fun with her.
Her long sleep makes me smile and we think there have been two non-gas-induced smile sightings since Friday morning. Her first showed up for Aron. It was as if rays of light came shooting out of her face. That first sense of recognition is incredible
I'm finding it hard to believe she is almost 7 weeks old now. It feels like we've made it through the fog and now we get to start having some real big time fun with her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home