posted by Sara at 1:47 PM
That is one of the cutest toddler pictures I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing!
Hell yes!! I've seen some real crime fighting talent in my days and one things for sure...the kid is a natural. (a note to the web master: don't forget to use his "other" name in photo opts like this)
Good point Mr. Parker. We're still trying to figure out his 'other' name. Have any ideas?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
That is one of the cutest toddler pictures I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing!
Hell yes!! I've seen some real crime fighting talent in my days and one things for sure...the kid is a natural.
(a note to the web master: don't forget to use his "other" name in photo opts like this)
Good point Mr. Parker. We're still trying to figure out his 'other' name. Have any ideas?
Post a Comment
<< Home