Mean Mommy
Now that I'm getting sleep at night I'm trying to get Eliot and I out of the habit of causing him to whine to get his way. So Eliot has been annoyed with me off and on here for about a week while I make him not whine and say please etc.
I realized this morning that the two times he has been most upset with me was this morning when I wouldn't let him have prunes for breakfast and Monday night when I made him stop brushing his teeth.
I'm not sure who is more goofy here. The kid who loves brushing his teeth and eating prunes or the mom who won't let him do either whenever and for however much he'd like.
I realized this morning that the two times he has been most upset with me was this morning when I wouldn't let him have prunes for breakfast and Monday night when I made him stop brushing his teeth.
I'm not sure who is more goofy here. The kid who loves brushing his teeth and eating prunes or the mom who won't let him do either whenever and for however much he'd like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home