6.11.2006

Bok Bok

I got a fun report this evening from Gramma who Eliot spent the day with (thank you Gramma). He met his first rooster and some of Gramma and Grampa's new neighbor's and he thought he saw a spider at their house but it was a hair clip. He even walked all the way up the hill by himself. It sounds like he had a great day and didn't miss me or daddy even in the slightest. Its so funny to say (and not funny at all) that I love it when he doesn't even care if I leave and it was great (even tho I cried a bit) the he just didn't care at all when we left. Some people have told me I'll pay for this one when I get home. I just hope he doesn't pay at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats