Peeing In the Poppy
This morning when I needed to get out of the house to get a few things done several things slowed us down. First both kids slept in. Then Eliot got really inspired to do a science experiment with his rice cake and tea. Then when we finally started getting dressed Eliot's rabbits (bear-it) suddenly needed to pee in the poppy (AKA potty, toilet, pisser).
I decided to go with this potty training opportunity and we ended up spending over twenty minutes with both of Eliot's rabbits (he is their daddy and so I suppose it makes good sense he should have two babies to care for) taking turns peeing on the potty, wiping with toilet paper and flushing. They peed with the kiddy seat on the toilet and off the toilet and with the seat up and with the seat down. Eliot sat on the toilet for a while too fully dressed in his pajamas and wearing a diaper filled with a gigantic bowel movement.
It was pretty amazing thing to watch. It reminded me that things will come along in their own time. It all will. The good. The exciting. The scary. The fun.
It also reminded me of the mysteries in life. I watched like a hawk to be sure the rabbits didn't end up in the toilet water. I know its clean. Yet I still feel positively grossed out about toilet water. When the potty training was done I used the toilet and ended up with one wet butt cheek. When I changed Eliot's pajamas one whole cuff of his pajamas was soaking wet. How. How did that happen?
I decided to go with this potty training opportunity and we ended up spending over twenty minutes with both of Eliot's rabbits (he is their daddy and so I suppose it makes good sense he should have two babies to care for) taking turns peeing on the potty, wiping with toilet paper and flushing. They peed with the kiddy seat on the toilet and off the toilet and with the seat up and with the seat down. Eliot sat on the toilet for a while too fully dressed in his pajamas and wearing a diaper filled with a gigantic bowel movement.
It was pretty amazing thing to watch. It reminded me that things will come along in their own time. It all will. The good. The exciting. The scary. The fun.
It also reminded me of the mysteries in life. I watched like a hawk to be sure the rabbits didn't end up in the toilet water. I know its clean. Yet I still feel positively grossed out about toilet water. When the potty training was done I used the toilet and ended up with one wet butt cheek. When I changed Eliot's pajamas one whole cuff of his pajamas was soaking wet. How. How did that happen?

1 Comments:
Hee hee! It's magic! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home