11.22.2006

Pirate Eliot

I exhibited my mad paper folding skills the other day with some huge paper that came in the packaging for our new shelf which nearly killed both Eliot and me. Here Eliot is sporting his gigantic pirate hat. Man. Someday he is going to have an awesome birthday party with everyone wearing sweet hats made out of gigantic piece of paper.

Yesterday while on a 15 minute walk though the neighborhood I found an awesome house for sale over on Milwaukee Avenue which I'm of course coveting and trying to sell to all of my friends and family whether they like it or can afford it.

I also found a day care center in our neighborhood with a funny name and slogan. The sign literally says "Captain Kids. We treasure your child."

I told my sister Nancy about that slogan yesterday and she hilariously said "well, it could say 'Captain Kids. Your children are our booty.'

I think that is hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats