Christmas
Today was a peaceful Christmas. Aron and Eliot spent the morning together. Naomi and I spent the morning together. Aron and Naomi spent the afternoon together and Eliot and I had the afternoon together.
I was kind of sad because the kids didn't even see each other today and then I realized they won't remember this Christmas anyway. Then I also realized they both got to see more of Aron this Christmas than they may ever see him. I'm so thankful for this special one on one time we're getting with the kids. Its a blessing. A true blessing.
For anyone who ever doubted that Santa Claus is real doubt no longer. Aron and Eliot went to bed last night and literally woke up with presents from Santa in the hospital room. Santa is very with it because there is no fire place in that room and he still got there. Amazing.
I was kind of sad because the kids didn't even see each other today and then I realized they won't remember this Christmas anyway. Then I also realized they both got to see more of Aron this Christmas than they may ever see him. I'm so thankful for this special one on one time we're getting with the kids. Its a blessing. A true blessing.
For anyone who ever doubted that Santa Claus is real doubt no longer. Aron and Eliot went to bed last night and literally woke up with presents from Santa in the hospital room. Santa is very with it because there is no fire place in that room and he still got there. Amazing.

1 Comments:
There is a fire place, in the lobby. I am not that with it!
Post a Comment
<< Home