12.24.2006

More FAQs

How is Eliot doing?
Eliot is handling the chemo therapy really well. He has had some soreness and some heart burn and some tired times. Mostly he has been his usual self with more energy than we've ever seen before. He is also getting to watch a lot more tv than ever before.

Has he lost his hair?
He hasn't lost any yet (oh I'm going to miss his beautiful eye lashes). He looks like Eliot and has the last two days. He has a big red mark on his right cheek from a run in with a marker. He also still has those little bruise-y things under his eyes. Otherwise he looks like him with an IV sticking out the bottom of his shirt.

When is he coming home?
Eliot could be home as soon as the 29th. It all depends on him staying healthy which we imagine he will do. I hope to ring in the new year like the mother of two that I am. Sleeping in my bed with both of my kids sleeping upstairs after doing nothing more exciting than eating some popcorn and going to bed early.

How are we all doing?
We're turning out to be an amazing team. Eliot is doing really well. Things are going well. One nurse gave me a huge compliment the other day when she asked me if I'm a child psychologist. She said I was doing amazing stuff with Eliot they rarely see. Naomi is going along for the ride, learning how to eat away from me, hanging out with new people and charming everyone in site. We're very aware of our incredibly strong and wide support network.

Is it rude to call?
Its not rude to call or email me or Aron. We'll pick up if we can. We won't if we can't. I personally love supportive emails and voice mails and thrive on getting them. I can't always find time to get back to you but know I love it, love it, love it!

Is that a booger in Eliot's nose.
Yes I believe it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats