12.22.2006

Decorating the Tree

Aron, Eliot and I decorated a little Christmas tree tonight and hung Christmas lights in our room. It was really fun. Aron spent the day with Eliot and said they had a great day. They colored cars, they played with blocks, they watched Cars the movie some more. The nurses rarely visited. Joy to the World!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kramers!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Best of luck of wishes to Eliot - you can do it buddy. Rough times will pass.

Thinking of you all as Christmas Eve draws to a close here in Southern Iraq. Can't wait to see you in the Spring.

Enjoy the days and Merry Christmas!
-Bill (and Kate & Eva)

24/12/06 12:32 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

We wanted to send our love from San Franciso to the toughest, softest, sweetest, bravest, family we know.
Merry Christmas dear Eliot...may the blessing pour from above.
We love you - JJ, Kerry, Mia and Zoe
p/s Sara, next time I'll try to be funny like you...you really are amazing. lv, kr

24/12/06 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats