12.25.2006

Eliot Update

Eliot had a rough day today. Rough means he was crabby. He was crabby and tired. He didn't throw up or get hurt or poked or get sick or any horrible thing. He did feel sore from his medicine and his body, with the help of that medicine, is doing an amazing miracle and he feels tired.

He also seems to have enough energy to be sick of his room and the toys in it and being stuck in his bed and bad food and the whole hospital gig in general. Although I feel bad for him because I'm sick of the place too and I'm not even getting poked or prodded or wearing yellow flannel pajamas every single day I also feel so happy to see him feeling stir crazy. It seems like a sign to me that he feels so good he wants to be free. I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats