Lost Perspective
The noxious mix of hormones, sleep deprivation and long hours in the hospital lead to some major mood swings for me today. I still feel super lucky. I still feel showers of blessings falling upon me.
I also had some temper tantrums the most recent being not an hour ago when Aron said 'see you tomorrow' and i said - with sarcasm - 'yeah'. I have to admit I'm not sure he deserved that or not (notice I didn't quote any of the things he said before I said my nice little nastiness).
Lets hope some sleep brings me back to at least knowing if I was out of line or not.
It also lead to me feeling a bit irrational. When I left the hospital tonight I had this horrible feeling I was saying good bye to Eliot for the last time. It was irrational I know. Still very real to me.
I also had some temper tantrums the most recent being not an hour ago when Aron said 'see you tomorrow' and i said - with sarcasm - 'yeah'. I have to admit I'm not sure he deserved that or not (notice I didn't quote any of the things he said before I said my nice little nastiness).
Lets hope some sleep brings me back to at least knowing if I was out of line or not.
It also lead to me feeling a bit irrational. When I left the hospital tonight I had this horrible feeling I was saying good bye to Eliot for the last time. It was irrational I know. Still very real to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home