12.26.2006

Update

The doctors actually started talking to us about going home. That was a welcome conversation.

Eliot has his 2nd spinal tap and bone marrow biopsy on Thursday and barring infection we'll bring him home Friday.

His temperature has been running below normal which could be a sign that his room is too cold and he is underdressed or that his body temperature is just running low right now or that he is fighting an infection.

We'll see as time goes on. Pray for a healthy, infection-free child who makes it through the anesthesia on Thursday without a hitch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

yay yay yay yay!!!!

26/12/06 8:18 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

26/12/06 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is wonderful news!!

27/12/06 12:20 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

YES!!!!!!!
God Sara ...I can barely write. Everytime I check your posts the tears pour onto the keyboard. I think I am going to need a new computer after this. You are all blowing my away with your courage.

P/S call me when you are ready to be angry - we can do it together.

27/12/06 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats