Exerpt from Naomi's Field Journal
Filed under experiment number 7. Code name 'loud noise'
Hypothesis - banging hard items on other hard items produces a delightful noise.
January 31 field notes - experimentation continued throughout the day. I have continued with my regiment of banging for a minimum of 15 minutes each hour. This experiment continues to make me laugh. I'm so glad I included the word 'delightful' in my hypothesis as the noise I've been making truly is that. Delightful.
This work is leading to new insights. The best sounds seem to come from things mom calls 'fragile,' 'breakable,' 'special,' and 'not right now, Naomi.' I'm sure future experimentation will clarify these classifications. In the meantime I'll continue my work.
Hypothesis - banging hard items on other hard items produces a delightful noise.
January 31 field notes - experimentation continued throughout the day. I have continued with my regiment of banging for a minimum of 15 minutes each hour. This experiment continues to make me laugh. I'm so glad I included the word 'delightful' in my hypothesis as the noise I've been making truly is that. Delightful.
This work is leading to new insights. The best sounds seem to come from things mom calls 'fragile,' 'breakable,' 'special,' and 'not right now, Naomi.' I'm sure future experimentation will clarify these classifications. In the meantime I'll continue my work.

1 Comments:
sara, you're brilliant.
Post a Comment
<< Home