Could be Any Two Year Old


My mom caught these three pictures the other day. If Eliot were a healthy two year old I might not feel the need to post all three. Well, then again I might. I am a mom after all and the lighting is awesome in these and well, I digress.These pictures are exceptional to me tho. Eliot is standing up to play. He is focused and having a blast. He is standing up to play. He is standing up to play. Oh my gosh he is playing.
You can also see his amazingly silly hair do too. His hair cut is extremely long and grown out and extremely thinning. He doesn't seem to mind at all. What he does mind is hair cuts. So he has a really funny hair cut. Its sort of a mixed up mullet. Too long really in all the weird places.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home