One Year in the Blogosphere
January - the blog started with one lonely post that month a year ago today.
February - We announced Naomi's arrival via the internet, Eliot pronounced his first word and got his first green balloon, Naomi shared her two cents at church and I became a mom for real.
March - Lots of fun pictures were posted. Note especially Eliot's first sips of wine and the start of Naomi's political career.
April - The wolf got a kiss, I realized that I'm crazy for girl clothes, Naomi was baptised and Eliot gathered all of us around him.
May - Eliot had his first night away from home without mom and dad and a Homeland Security file was nearly opened on Naomi.
June - Naomi and I went to General Convention and heard people say lots of, well, odd things and Eliot stayed home and had a great time with daddy.
July - Eliot turned two and we started to realize that we have a bit of a party girl on our hands.
August - August was a month of a lot of 'sacraments'. Skim through the month. You'll see poop and snot and puke and new teeth and water.
September - We went on a great vacation.
October - We discovered that Eliot knows Jesus I started a fast and apparently fasted nearly all month on posting anything at all about Naomi other than her enjoyment of the water.
November - Naomi and I went to Washington DC and saw history and New York City too all in one month and we had some incredibly warm weather and really quite an amazing month.
December - A lot happened in December. A whole lot happened.
February - We announced Naomi's arrival via the internet, Eliot pronounced his first word and got his first green balloon, Naomi shared her two cents at church and I became a mom for real.
March - Lots of fun pictures were posted. Note especially Eliot's first sips of wine and the start of Naomi's political career.
April - The wolf got a kiss, I realized that I'm crazy for girl clothes, Naomi was baptised and Eliot gathered all of us around him.
May - Eliot had his first night away from home without mom and dad and a Homeland Security file was nearly opened on Naomi.
June - Naomi and I went to General Convention and heard people say lots of, well, odd things and Eliot stayed home and had a great time with daddy.
July - Eliot turned two and we started to realize that we have a bit of a party girl on our hands.
August - August was a month of a lot of 'sacraments'. Skim through the month. You'll see poop and snot and puke and new teeth and water.
September - We went on a great vacation.
October - We discovered that Eliot knows Jesus I started a fast and apparently fasted nearly all month on posting anything at all about Naomi other than her enjoyment of the water.
November - Naomi and I went to Washington DC and saw history and New York City too all in one month and we had some incredibly warm weather and really quite an amazing month.
December - A lot happened in December. A whole lot happened.

1 Comments:
Plain and Simple: you are stronger and delightfully complex in a healthy way! and Aron is strong, and Eliot is strong and Naomi is strong!
love, aunt donna
Post a Comment
<< Home