Why So Little Posting?
So a few months ago I decided I needed a little more stuff in my life that I found interesting. I'd had it up to my eyeballs with meal prep, cleaning and the basic shit work called momhood. I started looking for some little jobs I could do so I could afford to pay for some child care so I could have some hours in my life during which I could do what I want to do.
Some jobs came my way and then BLAMMO so did leukemia.
I'm just now getting my feet back under me and started two small jobs a few weeks ago. Silly. Silly. Naive. Desperate me didn't think it all the way through. I have these little jobs that are making me some money. Which our family really needs. I thought I'd do these jobs during nap-time and at night. Ha ha ha heee hee hee ho ho ho.
Duh.
Um Sara. When you are burnt out and decide to fill ALL of your 'free time' with work you become a very dull person (didn't you hear about that little boy named Jack?)
Hello.
So blogging has fallen to the side. Along with the little tiny bit of sanity I had.
I'm digging out tho. My mom is going to come help out around here a lot for a while. I hired a cleaning lady. My big volunteering project will be mostly done in a month and I'll be over the hump of figuring out my jobs pretty soon.
Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully I can get back to some sort of life that doesn't feel completely and utterly burnt out. Which means hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully. I can start blogging some more. Hopefully.
In the mean time I'm going to keep fantacizing about winning the lottery, buying a house in Duluth and hiring a part time nanny for the kids so I can work on the Millennium Development Goals.
Some jobs came my way and then BLAMMO so did leukemia.
I'm just now getting my feet back under me and started two small jobs a few weeks ago. Silly. Silly. Naive. Desperate me didn't think it all the way through. I have these little jobs that are making me some money. Which our family really needs. I thought I'd do these jobs during nap-time and at night. Ha ha ha heee hee hee ho ho ho.
Duh.
Um Sara. When you are burnt out and decide to fill ALL of your 'free time' with work you become a very dull person (didn't you hear about that little boy named Jack?)
Hello.
So blogging has fallen to the side. Along with the little tiny bit of sanity I had.
I'm digging out tho. My mom is going to come help out around here a lot for a while. I hired a cleaning lady. My big volunteering project will be mostly done in a month and I'll be over the hump of figuring out my jobs pretty soon.
Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully I can get back to some sort of life that doesn't feel completely and utterly burnt out. Which means hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully. I can start blogging some more. Hopefully.
In the mean time I'm going to keep fantacizing about winning the lottery, buying a house in Duluth and hiring a part time nanny for the kids so I can work on the Millennium Development Goals.

1 Comments:
I love you
Post a Comment
<< Home